October 22, 2012

BlackBerry App World ver 4.0.0.55 now available for download

Download the update directly on the RIM servers.


  • Integration with BlackBerry Commerce Payment Services for Credit Card and PayPal Purchases - BlackBerry Commerce is a payment service which manages all credit card and PayPal purchases and transactions made on BlackBerry App World 4.0 

  • NFC Tag Integration - NFC tag integration will allow users to swap applicatons lists
  • Ability to Permanently Delete Apps from My World - Users are able to permanently delete apps from My World
  • Ability to Re-Install All Apps From My World - Users will have the ability to re-install all apps from My World
  • Automatic Find in My World - Automatic Find will allow users to search and find apps more easily in My World
  • SMS Authentication - Will allow carrier billing to function for certain carriers who switch from WAP to SMS
  • Removal of Gifting/Begging and Ringtones - Ability to remove ringtones when user receives a gift/beg

 Download BlackBerry App WOrld 4.0.0.55 Here 

2 comments:

RIM CEO demo BB10

Get Adobe Flash player